Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some Halloween Fun!!! - 2008

Well McKay and I both had to dress up for work I didn't want to go out and spend money so I just threw on Kay's Laker jersey and went to the school as a Laker Fan! We bought Kay some paint and he dressed up as a tatooed devil!!! He looked way sexy as one to... kinda scary I know!!!... Well I went to work and they let the kids arrive in their costumes and walk around the track like a parade as the parents sat on the side and watched it... it was a way cute idea!!! Then they just partied the rest of the day! I spend most my days with Lainee she is a 3rd grader and she dressed up as a cheerleader she looked way cute... then Aby is another girl in our class and she dressed up as a witch... I asked her if she was a good witch or a bad one and she replied, "I am a MAD witch!" I laughed so hard!!! It was so cute!!!...
After work I went over to McKay's bank and visited for a while and to check out Kay and see if he really went through with his costume and he did... I really didn't think he would!!!
After my nice visit I went home to make some sugar cookies for fun! They turned out way good... and even shared with our neighbors!!! After the cookies I waited for Kay to get home from work and Sam and Toomey to get to our apt. with the pumpkins we were going to carve before the Halloween night got started!!! We each carved our own pumpkins and really didn't do anything to unusual just the good old fashion face!!!... After the carving Sam and her friend went to Thriller and I was way super jealous I so want to go!... Instead McKay and I headed over to my grandparents house and ate the famous and traditional Chili on Halloween night! It was so so so good!!!... and we got a nice trick or treat suprise at the door... my nephews!!! Tallon was the cutest Tiger ever!!!... and AJ was BATMAN!!! He was so serious like Batman to... it was cute!!! Aubrey decided to stay in Enterprise and trick or treat but she was a cute Princess!!!
We wish we could have seen our other nieces and nephews so show them off in their costumes so hopefully next year!!!
Anyways that was our excitin' Halloween Day!!! Here are some pictures to let ya in on it!!!...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!

Ricci Harvey said...

Hey, sadly, I moved back to Grand Junction. No really I like it, I'm just tired of moving.