Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!!!

Happy Birthday my most favorite person in the whole world!!! I Love You birthday boy!!!...
As you can tell it is McKay's birthday! He turned 24... getting so old!!! I made him pancakes and eggs for the morning birthday breakfast! Then he opened his present and I felt bad cause it wasn't anything fun, no toy! I finally got him his ring!!! Long overdue, I could never find one I really liked! I am picky!... Anyways tonight he wanted to go play softball so we will go watch him play and then we are going out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with a bunch of our friends to celebrate!!! It should be way fun!

Tomorrow we are headed to Enterprise after he gets off work and we will have ice cream and cake with the families! I got the best ice cream cake ever! Then saturday we are headed to a BYU game for his birthday to!!! It should be way way fun! I can't wait and I hope he really will and has enjoyed the day and all to come!!! I'll post the pictures of the fun after it's all over!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to McKay! I hope you guys had a fun day together!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day McKay. We love you