Friday, November 21, 2008

Primary!!!

Well a couple of weeks ago McKay and I were called as primary teachers for our ward! We are teaching the 9 and 10 year olds! We have only been there one Sunday to teach and this upcoming one we have Sharing Time! I won't lie but I am really nervous, the last time I was in primary I was in there as one of the "good" kids!!! :) Anyways so I hope all goes over well on Sunday!!!
McKay was super nervous Sunday and still kinda not all sure about this calling! He is afraid to tell the kids to be quiet and sit down and listen and particapate with what is going on! He tells me I am the one that works with kids and knows how to handle them, so I should be the mean one! I just said it is good practice for ya, ;)!!! Anyways I am actually looking forward to this calling just nervous about this Sharing Time so if anyone has any great ideas especially with Thanksgiving the next week, feel free to share!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any advice for you but good luck! :)

Unknown said...

How did ST go?
You two will make great teachers! Tell McKay he'll be more comfortable in no time. I was the same way when I was called as Pres. It took just getting to know the kids and know it's not a big deal.
Just for your info next time you have ST or want other ideas, visit, http://www.sugardoodle.net
the site as many great ideas for Primary as well as FHE and other things.