Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Updates!!!

Well to start off... Happy Birthday Beth J.!!! We wish you the best and hope your day was great!!!..
Okay so this may be a long post but I love pictures!!! So here it goes...
Well on thursday McKay woke up and wanted to open his present!... So he sat down in the living room to get ready for it!!! I was tricky with the way I wrapped his present so he couldn't guess what it was right off the bat... I had lots of fun with it too!!!
So here is McKay patiently waiting so I can take a picture!!!Here he just got finished unwrapping the first box and found the second box to unwrap!!!Here he is getting started on unwrapping the second box!!!Now he is going through all the newspaper trying to search for the actual present!!!Ta-Da!!!... The ring!!! What a cheese dog!!!...For his Birthday Breakfast I made him pancakes and eggs!!!... I hardly am able to make a good breakfast in the mornings cause I usually leave before him!!! So this is a nice change for the morning!!!I decorated his car!!! On one side I wrote "Honk it's my birthday!" and on the other side I wrote "24!"... I think he was kinda embarrassed to drive around in it :)!!!...Later that night we meet some friends and some of his old roommates at Texas Roadhouse to have a fun get together for his birthday... starting from the back left side of the table their was Earl, Ruben, Aubrey and Chace then skip to the back right side, Me, McKay Megan, and Colten! Thanks for coming guys it was lots of fun for us!!!...Friday night the Jones family and my family meet at my parents house and had an ice cream cake to celebrate both Kay's and Beth's birthday! They both turned 24 so I put 12 candles on one side and 12 on the other and they each blew out one of the halves!!! It was fun to have our families their to celebrate this fun time with us!!!...Here they are about to blow out the melting candles!!!...Last but not least the present my parents gave McKay was tickets to the BYU game and dinner afterwords!!! It was such a fun game and not even very cold!!! They Cougars killed the team they played! Go Team!!!... After the game Kay decided we would eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory!!! It was so so good!!!... By the way thanks to all you guys for being so nice and remembering Kay on his birthday... he couldn't believe how many people remembered and gave him something or text him or emailed!!! That was very thoughful... Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun! You two are so cute :)

Unknown said...

Sorry we missed out all the fun! And you are so sweet to include Bethany in the celebrations!