Thursday, November 13, 2008

(: Silly Us :)

So McKay is taking a class in school right now called sports medicine! The last few weeks they have been learning how to tape ankles... anyways he always comes home and gets so excited to practice on me!!! So the other night he taped it and we were a little slap happy and decided to have a little fun with it!!!
Here is his signature and number!Here is a Get Well Soon :)!!!... Haha ya you may think it is a little stupid and childish for us adults but I find it fun and cute!!!... Just some random fun... Got to love it!!!...The tape around my toes was just extra tape that he had to put somewhere!!!...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Brett and I took that class together when we were dating....you've brought back some fun memories....I think I was only paying attention to him cuz I can't recall how to tape anything anymore.

Colten and Megan said...

Aren't you just glad you don't have to be taped up for practice anymore? Okay neither am I, I wish I could got back and get taped up everyday just so I could play!