Friday, March 26, 2021

Miles 1st Year Pics

I was so worried this session would be a disaster! This kid doesn't like strangers and he doesn't like to be told what to do let alone hold still for much! So I really thought we wouldn't get much but he was totally the opposite! He smiled, he cheesed it and occasionally would hold still just long enough to get something! I couldn't believe it! 
Shanley Melessa did an amazing job as usual and we actually got a lot of pics! I couldn't decide!
Here he is trying to figure out what's going on!
Then he started getting the hang of it! Love his blonde hair and blue eyes!
He has this look on his face a lot! usually when people are trying to talk to him and he is thinking go away!
Showing some teeth!
Little Ham
I love how his hands are always together!
He thought being in the back of this truck was pretty cool!
Gotta love those sweet chubby baby hands!
Clapping for himself!
Trying to escape!

He would not keep this hat on! He looked so stinkin cute in it!
Love this sweet face and this sweet boy!
Babies in jeans is one of my favorite!
Such a big boy! Sometimes his mannerism remind me of an old man! Some of these pics give me that same feeling! 
Happy 1st year of birth to the hardest baby yet but oh such a sweetie!

No comments: