Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Dad's 2nd Angelversary

September 18th marked the 2 year angelversary of my Dad! I can't believe it's been 2 years since he left us and I miss him incredibly much everyday! The kids still talk about him and he is still very much apart of our lives! Carter had a soccer game that late afternoon and I wanted the day to be a good one with little chaos and time enjoyed with those family members here! So I asked Jen Hess if she would cater our dinner! Last year we went out to eat but I loved this way a whole lot more! We could stay home and just relax and enjoy!
So after the soccer game we headed back to Grandma's and ate! Then we filled up balloons for everybody!
Once we got them filled up we headed to the cemetery to release them!
Miles chatting it up with Grandpa! 
Sending Grandpa birthday wishes from earth!
He left behind an amazing group!
After we released the balloons we headed back to Grandma's so we could watch a slideshow of pictures about him! It was fun to see pictures of all of us with him and remember all the good memories we have of him! He was literally the best of the best!

No comments: