Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Random...Apr.-June

Wallin gets getting a little rowdy at Grandma's house!
It was actually pretty funny to watch them chase each other and try to hold onto the wagon, we may have had a few minor accidents!
We got a new car over Memorial Day! It's about time I know we were a one car home for about 9 months! We got another Acadia and we are loving it!
We like to celebrate birthdays in style, Sakura! YUM!
Was able to coach another year with my Dad! I absolutely love the sport of softball and love working with the girls but even more I enjoy being able to coach with my Dad! I hope we don't ever have to stop!
For Father's Day we did shishkabobs! YUM YUM YUM! We did steak this time around and it was delicious! 
My Dad went in for surgery the first part of June! This was his foot/ankle before!
He is basically walking on his inner ankle!
After surgery #1!
Back of leg, looking at the heel!
Outside of foot!
Inside of foot!
His awesome hardware!

No comments: