Thursday, September 8, 2016

Owen's ONE Year Pics

I adore this boy!
I absolutely loved how his 1 year pics turned out! Thanks to Shanley, she did amazing! Even with Owen not being thrilled about the whole taking pictures! 



Love his smile!
Love his big beautiful blue eyes!



So over the shoes! Poor kid has fat feet and these sandals are just a little too tight!

Starting with this picture Mom had to really pull out the funny because he was so over pics!
I got him laughing hysterically...
Not even a minute later his was bawling because he was sick of them!
Yes we went from laughing to crying in a minute!
Then we headed up to the baseball field to get some birthday pics!
He was content up here with all the balls to play with!








Seriously he has my heart!

Now to choose which one to hang on my wall!

No comments: