Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wallin Vacation ~ Day 8

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Last day of vacation and most of it was traveling! We headed to a church meeting, and I love that wherever we go we always have a church!
Owen in his Sunday best!
Jones Family June 2015
Toomey Family
After church we headed home! We stopped in Barstow I believe and ate at Panera Bread and then hit the road again!
She was so excited to have a sprite!
Then our car said low fuel and we were right by Mesquite and McKay thought we could make it to St. George before we had to fill up! Haha! We we short 5 miles from getting to a gas station in St. George so his sister Kelli saved us!
Waiting for Kelli and talking to my baby!

The kids were so down with our trip so we unbuckled them and let them roam the car while we waited!
Oh fun times and great memories! 

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Oh noooo! Nothing worse than having a long trip made even longer by running out of gas ha ha good thing Kelli came to the rescue. It looks like a super fun vaca and can I tell you how much I love Panera bread?? I totally ate there on our way home from Cali too and I've been craving their salads ever since!