Monday, December 1, 2014

Visiting Hadlee

We were having a lazy day and Carter piped up and said he wanted to go visit Hadlee, best idea ever! So we hopped in the car and headed down to the cemetery! It makes my heart so happy to see my kids want to visit their sister and always saying "HI" when we show up, talking with her, giving her hugs and blowing kisses! I hope they will always hold a special place in their hearts for her! Even though we only know her through pictures and Mom and Dad's memories I hope that LOVE stays forever!
They love to look at the pictures on her headstone! The animals are the favorite but they also love the picture in the back of Jesus holding a baby and they swear it's Hadlee He's holding and I know for a time he did! They also think it is fun to see her hand and foot print and Carter is always comparing his to the one on the headstone, which is her true prints!
Sisters!
Pointing to the animals and making their sounds!
Trying to get a good pic of the kids and right as I took it Carter spotted a butterfly and I never could get them focused again!
Love these moments with my kids!

No comments: