Wednesday, December 17, 2014

***McKay's 30!***

So McKay turned 30 on November 6th! We left the kids with Grandma Wallin and headed down to St. George on a long awaited date! Seriously we usually have our kids so the last time I can remember just the two of us going a a date is 9 months to a year ago! Yikes! On our way down our car got a flat tire so we has to pull over and put on the spare to get us the rest of the way to a tire shop! I tried to help McKay change the tire but he didn't want me to get my nice clothes dirty, what a sweetheart! So when we finally got it fixed we headed to the tire shop where we didn't just buy one tire to fix the flat we had to buy 4 new tires! I was about in tears because the rest of the tires were fine, but because we have AWD you have to replace all or it will ruin your car somehow! I don't know exactly but it sucked!
After we fixed the tire we headed to dinner! It's always yummy when someone else cooks for the night!
After dinner it was late because the tire took forever so we headed home! On our way home we got pulled over! McKay didn't turn on his blinker... we got off with a warning, thankfully! 
I kept telling McKay it was a sign not to go on a date again! Rough night!
So a couple days later we invited the family over and had ice cream cake! McKay's favorite!
Baylee and Carter were way more excited than anyone!
They all helped him blow out his candles to!
Don't mind McKay's face but I love Baylee's! She loves treats!
She was so excited to be sharing!
Happy 30th Babe! We LOVE you so very much!

No comments: