Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sam's Baby Shower

So my beautiful sister Samantha and her husband are expecting a baby girl in November so around the middle of October we threw her a shower!
Shanley Melessa designed her invitation to fit our theme and it turned out so cute!
A few of the decorations!
Theme!
More decor!
Scott's Mom and sister were able to join the shower all the way from Monticello! Scott's sister Chantelle made this cute diaper cake for Sam and the baby!
I made this motorcycle cake, if any of you know Scott then you know how much he loves motorcycles, so it fit the Toomey's!

Doesn't she just look so beautiful! She should have a dozen more!
Madison Holmes
Jodi Cope!
Some of the guests eating the delicious food my Mom and I made! Fruit pizza bar, homemade oreo cookies, homemade salsa with chips and a veggie tray!
Enjoying some girl time!
Love this sister of mine so much! I can't wait to spoil and love her baby girl!
Scott's sister and Mom on the loveseat and Sam's Aunt Dixie in the chair!
Opening more presents!
Samantha and Mom!
After the party Scott came back and anxiously looked through the loot! This baby is already spoiled!
November can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Yay Sam! Miss her! she looks so cute. We aren't old enough to be having babies. AH!!

Ricci Harvey said...

I love Sam! Tell her congratulations!

Shanley said...

This baby shower looks adorable! Thanks for the nice shout out I am so glad you liked the invite. I am happy to hear her baby is here healthy and she is so beautiful! I am so excited for her.