Tuesday, November 18, 2014

~Swimming Fun w/ the Wallins~

My Grandma and Grandpa Wallin and Aunt Kat came down to stay in St. George and invited us over to their Condo to swim and eat dinner! Can't pass an opportunity  like that so we headed over in the afternoon and got right after it!
Carter, Sam and Baylee!
Carter loved his life jacket and it helps keep me at ease when I lose sight of him every once in a while!
Grandma and Isaac watching the fun!
Baylee going around in her boat!
Carter taking a ride from Dad!
Tallon joining McKay and Carter!
Jumping in!
Baylee needed to talk with Tallon!
Aubrey and AJ hanging on to Baylee and I!
Bay swimming with Sam and Scott!
Baylee was done swimming so got out and snuggled with Grandma and Korbyn!
Part of the crew!
My Grandma and Grandpa Wallin and my kids Great Grandparents!
Giving 5's!
AJ ready to eat!
Isaac and Adam watching a movie!
Eating some yummy burgers and corn on the cob!
Korbyn eyeing down Tallon's drink!
We had such a good time! It is always fun to catch up with my grandparents since we don't see them very often! I love that my kids are able to know of few of their greats!

No comments: