Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Red Rock Hike

We love to find little things to do! So we had some extra time so we decided to let Carter go climb all over those beautiful red rocks of Southern Utah!
Carter was in heaven... he wanted to do everything himself with nobodies help!
Baylee had lots of fun to! She didn't know why we had to keep changing places to play!
He thought the caves were pretty cool to!
Loved being the leader!
He asked for a little help but said, "just this once"!
I Love spending time with my family!
My cheesy smile because I was being a fart to Isaac!
Climbing the Dixie Rock to get a better view!
My cute boys!
It was a very windy day!
My stud of a brother who joined us! We are that cool!
Showing Carter all the cool things down below us!
Headed back to the car!
Had to make a few pit stops on the way out!

Not sure about all the wind!
Cute kids!
Exploring everything!
Asked a million questions!
I didn't have answers to everything! Wish I did, I love how interested he is in everything! 

No comments: