Friday, June 20, 2014

.:Isaac's Prom:.

I can't believe my brother is old enough to go on dates and Prom for that matter! Don't take offense but Enterprise does their dances very weird so of course we got to join in on all the fun... Isaac wasn't thrilled but we didn't care!
Isaac ready to go pick up his date! He is such a stud!!! Very handsome!
After he left I went and got ready and headed to the floor show!
The decorations!
Isaac dancing with Mom! Love both of their smiles in this pic!
Isaac's date was Louisa Jansen the foreign exchange student staying with Adam Bowler and his family! She is from Germany and the sweetest Girl!
Isaac, Louisa, Abby and Klint!
Louisa and Isaac were nice enough to let me get a picture of them!
Decorations with the shipwreck in the background!
Dancing with shorty!
Louisa and Isaac!
My Dad was the Junior class adviser so Mom and Dad were lucky to chaperone!
What a beautiful couple!

No comments: