Thursday, June 26, 2014

.:.Kid Pics.:.

So I got the kids pictures done about the 20th of April! Carter's 3 year and Baylee's 1 year pics! I loved how they all turned out and I couldn't choose so most are on here! Plus I may be a little bias but my kids are so cute!!! I really hate how grown up they are getting! I was comparing Carter's 1, 2 and 3 year pics and it is amazing the change they make in a year in all aspects!
My Handsome Boy!
We couldn't get him to look right at the camera! There were to many cool things around!
So Innocent!


These two really love each other!
Sweet Bay!
Look at those cheeks! About the only chub on her!
My long arm, leg, and fingered girl! Seriously though her fingers are so long and dainty!



Look at this sweet smile... makes my full of so much joy and happiness!


Cool Dude!





Kisses for Bay!






Love his blue eyes!




Carter and Baylee April 2014

1 comment:

Emilee said...

So cute! Love them all!