Friday, August 2, 2013

~Day 14 &15~

Day 14

Friday May 10, 2013
Well start off I don't know if many of you know but my Dad is the Enterprise High School Head Softball coach and I assist him! My sister is a assistant on San Juan High School softball team! We are in the same division and meet up at State a lot! So we were both in the state tournament with our teams at the Payson softball complex! Again McKay and I did't go the first day of the tournament but we did head down to Friday's games since they didn't start till 2! So that morning we headed to the hospital to visit with Baylee and my sister came up to visit with Little Lou as well!
Baylee and Aunt Sam
Then we headed down to the games! It was so good to see the girls! I have developed such a good relationship with them and they were and have been so good to Carter and I and so fun with this pregnancy! So when I arrived they all greeted me with a hug and excitement that I started to bawl! I blame it on the hormones!
Carter playing with the bugs!
All the girls love to play with Carter! They were such big helps to help entertain him!
The girls won the first game that day which put us playing San Juan that night which is Sam's team! We lost to San Juan and played the next morning for a chance to play in the championship!
McKay and Carter packed up and ready to head to the hotel!
Got to the hotel and now ready to swim!
This kid loves the water and loves to swim!
After we swam we went and ate pizza that Coach Wallin bought for the team!
Then Sam came over because our hotels were right next to each other and gave Carter ice cream!

Day 15

Saturday May 11, 2013
We headed to the softball field right away! After I got a cute pic of Carter hanging out on the bed!
Checking out of our room with a ride from Daddy!
Arrived at the fields! Carter went straight to the ball bin and played it like drums! He was already pumped up!
We beat Grand that morning to play in the championship against San Juan who we had to beat twice to win State! We ended up losing in the seventh inning when we had the lead most the game it was a thriller of a game! The girls played awesome and it was fun to be apart of such a fun experience!
After the game we headed back to the hospital! I let my Mom and McKay go in first and me and Carter went to see Spiderman and Superman!
Carter and Superman
Carter and Spiderman!
After Grandma and McKay had a turn Isaac and I went in!
Isaac and Baylee!
McKay and Baylee! She loves her Daddy!
After we spent a few hours we headed back to the hotel room to rest up a little!
Isaac zonked out quickly!
Carter was to wired to sleep! So he bothered Grandpa instead!
I really enjoyed seeing the girls play such great softball but I was so happy to come back and see my baby that I stayed at the hospital way to late into the night!

No comments: