Monday, July 29, 2013

...Days 9-13...

Day 9

Sunday May 5, 2013
Today we all headed over to the hospital and spent some time with Baylee taking turns seeing her and chasing Carter around! Baylee was doing well this day and nothing big happened!
Carter found a wagon! He just wanted to be pushed around all day!
My family all left including McKay and Carter leaving me up there all alone which was hard for me and yes I bawled for the first hour after they left! It did get easier but I still didn't enjoy it! So Baylee and I spent lots of time together whether she wanted me there or not she was stuck with me!

Day 10

Monday May 6, 2013
Still not much of a change! Her scar seemed to be healing really well! She was not acting in pain anymore! She had some visitors my Uncle and Aunt, Gary and Faith, and my cousins Alex and Thomas! I would get there in the mornings anywhere from 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. stay for a couple hours, go pump, go eat, go visit till shift change, eat dinner, go back and visit till 10:00 or midnight and go back and sleep! I didn't have mush to do besides laundry every so often and so I spent a lot of time in the NICU and I am sure nurses were sick of me because I would also do her cares every 3 hours and that took away some of thier responsibilities!

Day 11

Tuesday May 7, 2013
She had some visitors! Her Great Grandpa and Grandma Wallin and Great Aunt Kat came! It was nice to have visitors for both Baylee and I!
Great Aunt Kat
Also this night she got another ultrasound of her intestines, stomach and to make sure there were no blockages because she was still putting so much out in her Anderson tube! They wanted to make sure things were being processed! She hated being on her belly!

Day 12

Wednesday May 8, 2013
Lookin cute as always! Still wearing the socks on her hands so she doesn't pull out the tubes with those long fingers!
This day she also got updated to a big girl crib! This crib was so much easier to do her cares and get her in and out of!

Day 13

Thursday May 9th, 2013
Getting excited for Dad and Carter to come back!
They finally made it and we were so happy to see them! We really missed them! Grandma Wallin brought them up! This weekend was also State Softball! We missed todays games but they won both games they played!
Enjoying each other!
Chilling at the hotel room! So much better for kids to run around and be loud in!

No comments: