Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 26~Coming Home

Day 26

Wednesday May 22, 2013
We are coming home! There was no reason for us to stay anymore!!! She was keeping her food down and her girth was staying the same! She was eating above 80 mL's! Things were going awesome! I ran a few errands that morning! Like buying two coolers and dry ice so I could take all my breastmilk home for her to use eventually! I had to clean all my crap out of the hotel since I had been living there for 3 weeks! I got to the hospital as soon as i could hoping they would be ready to discharge me ASAP! That was not the case it took forever for them to draw up the papers and get the NP to come in and talk with me before I left! All this time I was thinking something is going to go wong and I am going to get all excited for nothing! The NP finally came and I think I finally left the hospital at about 2:30ish! I drove to the airport where my silly but awesome, wonderful, most amazing mother flew in to drive home with me and Baylee!
Baylee finally out of the hospital, buckled in the car and ready to go get Grandma!
Her head os so tiny this bow kept falling in her face! So I ended up just taking it off!
She rode awesome! She slept the whole way!
McKay was so cute and kept calling to see how close we were! He didn't appreciate how late we left the hospital... like it was in our control!
We finally made it home and Carter was so excited to see Mom and Baylee at home with him! We got big hugs and kisses and he immediately wanted to hold Baylee!
Home at last!
Daddy was so excited to see his baby girl! He couldn't quit smiling! He also never takes pics with my camera and as soon as we got home he took a picture of me with the kids and posted it on facebook about how we were all finally home and safe! It was so very sweet!
After dinner and enjoying each other we went upstairs to put the kids to bed and as I layed Baylee down and was getting some things put away I turned around to see this and I just started to bawl! I was so happy my sweet girl was okay and that finally I was able to have my family all together! I was so overwhelmed with joy, a thankful heart, peace, happiness and I couldn't help but thank my Heavenly Father! He had a hand in all this and I just couldn't be more blessed to have such an awesome family and especially such sweet kids to love on everday of my life!

Welcome Home Baylee Lou!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Shanley said...

I am so proud of you and your little angel Baylee Lou. What a trial you all had to endure. I am glad you are all together now healthy and happy!

Woods Family said...

She sure is cute Amanda! A trial for sure! Glad you are all home together!