Thursday, January 31, 2013

...A little CELINE...

So for Christmas McKay and Carter had bought me tickets to Celine Dion in Vegas! If anyone knows me they know how much I love her! She has the most amazing natural voice and I have always loved her music! So I was stoked! He got the tickets for the night of my birthday!
We left Friday afternoon and left Carter with Gma Jones and then later that night Gma Wallin picked him up and brought him back home to sleep in his own bed! Be reminded this is the first night I have ever been without Carter and I survived but I think both our Mom's wanted me to stop texting them! I think McKay did to!
We stayed at the Mandalay Bay and had a great room for a great price!
We settled in and then headed to the concert! My awesome husband was such a good sport... Celine is so not his type of music but he came with me and never complained!
LOVE her!
After the concert we went out to dinner and enjoyed each others company without Carter... a first!
We got back late and I couldn't keep my eyes open! I am used to going to bed at 10 or 10:30 it was like 1 our time! I was struggling!
The next morning we lazily got up and headed out to breakfast and a little shopping at the strip mall!
I was horrible at taking pictures so this is all I got of us!
Heading out for breakfast!
Thanks babe for the awesome weekend and thanks to both Gma's for tending!
 

1 comment:

Portia said...

How fun, you look so cute!