Wednesday, February 6, 2013

.:Update On Baby Girl:.

 So Baby Girl is doing good! She is active... a lot more active then the last 2 kids! She is growing which in turn is making me grow... I feel so huge! I am 26 1/2 weeks along! We are having a really hard time with names... even harder time with the middle name! Carter still pats his or my belly when you ask him where sister is! We always ask him to share his drinks or treats and he will say no but then we ask will you share them with baby sister and he says yes! I hope that sharing really continues when she is here! I looked thru all the stuff I got from Hadlee and I am so excited to finally use it and it is all so cute! She sure will by styling! Anyways here are some pictures from our ultrasound right before Christmas at around 20 weeks!
Baby Girls spine!
I'm a Girl!
Her arm and fingers!
Her foot and toes!
Her face!
We are really interested in knowing who she will look like and if she will be more like Carter or Hadlee at birth!
I am really praying that I go on my own instead of having to be induced! I want to know what it feels like to go on my own! Guess we will see though we don't really have a say!
Also any name suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: