Saturday, April 4, 2009

Proud Wife!!!

This may seem silly to some but it is so neat to me!!! I am so proud of McKay... today we were trying to decide whether or not to head up to Enterprise today to watch conference with family or stay down here since we have been up a lot lately! After a thorough discussion about it we decided to stay! Well if anyone knows tonight is the UNC game and McKay is a big big fan especially since it is his favorite team! I thought he might have a hard time wanting to go to the priesthood session tonight! One missing the games and two he was going alone since we decided to stay in STG... but he went alone and missed the games! I am so so proud of him! I am so happy to be married to a man who loves the priesthood and everything about this gospel! I am happy he wants to always hold a worthy recommend! He is amazing and I am so proud of him tonight!!!
.
GO McKAY!!!

No comments: