Sunday, April 5, 2009

One Year Ago

One year ago today McKay asked me to marry him!!! Crazy how time flys! I mean exactly three months from today we will hit our one year anniversary!!!
.
This upcoming saturday we are going to go back to Zion National Park to hike back to the place he proposed! We are really excited and thought it would be a fun tradition to start... going back there every year at this time that is!!!
.
Today one year ago was the start of something great and beautiful!!!

He had just proposed and I was in such shock I didn't take the ring so he is still holding it!!!

1 comment:

Annie Empey said...

Yey! Happy engagement anniversary! I love remebering and re-celebrating fun and important dates. Especially the first kiss one.........we were watching "The Sandlot" so of course we make that one a tradition ;-) You guys are super cute! Hope all is well.