Friday, April 24, 2009

hApPy BiRtHdAy AJ!!!

I know we have had a million birthdays lately and to be honest we have a million more to come!Anyway we just wanted to wish my cute little nephew AJ a happy happy birthday! He is so stinkin' cute! We just love him to death! He is always... I mean always making us laugh and telling us what is up! McKay and I would love to keep him at our house always cause he always has us laughing!
.
He turns 3 today! We can't believe how old he is getting! It seems like just yesterday he was not talking and now he can't hardly stop! The picture of him is a little old! It was back in like August or something but I just love this picture of him... well to tell you the truth I had a really hard time deciding he has so many funny and cute ones! But in this picture I really love his mohawk and if anyone knows me I don't like mohawks!!! But here he just looks so cute in one!!!
.
Happy Birthday AJ!

No comments: