Monday, April 13, 2009

100 Things About Me!!!

I got tagged to do the 100 things about me so here it goes!

1. Last beverage→Chocolate Milk!
2. Last phone call→My Mom!
3. Last text message→McKay!
4. Last song you listened to→Just Dance - It was on the radio!
5. Last time you cried→Friday night! I was crying because I was laughing so hard... I scared my mom good!!!
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice →Few boys I dated twice!
7. Been cheated on? →Not that I know of!!!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes Definately!
9. Lost someone special?→Yes!
10. Been depressed?→I've been sad... but never depressed!
11. Been drunk? – No No No!
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Eggplant or Plum... in other words a dark purple!!!
13. Maroon!
14. Pink
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends→Yes... it's fun!
16. Fallen out of love →No!
17. Laughed until you cried →Yes, Friday to be exact!
18. Met someone who changed you→yes! Thankfully!
19. Found out who your true friends were→Yes!
20. Found out someone was talking about you-Probably but I don't pay much attention if any! If they want to talk about boring me then so be it!
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→Haha ya!
TRUTH
23. How many kids do you want to have-5!
24. Do you have any pets →No! I allergic!
25. Do you want to change your name→No I love my name!!!
26. What did you do for your last birthday→Ate dinner at my mom's house and went to church!
27. What time did you wake up today? 6:45 a.m.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?...just barely getting to bed!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → My trip to Florida!
30. Last time you saw your father→ Yesterday!
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life- I wouldn't change anything about my life!
32. What are you listening to right now →The P.E. class next door!
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → No
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing!
36. What's your full name → Amanda Jean Jones.
37.Relationship Status → Married to McKay!!
38. Zodiac sign → Capicorn
39. Male or female→ Female
40. Primary School→Jenny P. Stewart
42. High school → Enterprise High School
43. Hair color → Brown
44. Long or short → Long... well more medium!
45. Height →5'8"
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes my Hubby!
47. What do you like about yourself? I am easy going!!!
48. Piercings → My ears!
49. Tattoos → No!
50. Righty or lefty → Righty
FIRSTS :
51. First surgery → None Yet
52. First piercing → Ears
53. First tattoo → Still None
54. First best friend → Jaelyn (Smith) Day
55. First sport you joined → Soccer
56. First pet - Dog... Freckles
57. First vacation- I don't even think I remember I have been on many!
58. First concert -Celine Dion... AMAZING!!!
59. First crush- Not really sure!
60. First alcoholic drink→ Still hasn't happened!
RIGHT NOW:
61. Eating →Nothing
62. Drink → Water or gatorade
63. I'm about to → Go to a meeting for work!!! Lameo!
64. Listening to → The P.E. next to my class!
65. Waiting for → Work to be done!. Want kids? → Yes of course I do! when the time is right!
67. Want to get married? Done!:)
68. Careers in mind? → Mom and/or Elementary School Teacher
WHICH IS BETTER:
69. Lips or eyes → I love them both!
70. Hugs or kisses → BOTH
71. Shorter or taller → Taller
72. Older or Younger → Older
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Both!74. Nice stomach or nice arms → doesn't matter!
75. Tattoos or piercings? Piercings
76. Sensitive or loud → Depends on the moment!
77. Hook-up or relationship →Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Trouble maker!
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → Nope
80. Drank hard liquor → nope!
81. Lost glasses/contacts → No
82. Cried yourself to sleep- Yes :(
82. Danced in the rain? Yes! So much fun!
83. Broken someone's heart → Yes!
84. Had your own heart broken → Maybe a little! But it all worked out in the end!
85. Been arrested → haha no!
86. Turned someone down-- Yeah!
87. Cried when someone died → Yes
88. Liked a friend more then just a friend → Yes!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Most of the time Yes!
90. Miracles → For sure!
91. Love at first sight → sure
92. Heaven → Yes!
93. Santa Claus → Yep!
94. Kissing on the first date → No
95. Angels → I sure do believe in them!
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yeah McKay!!!
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → Yes! I know I am horrible!
98. Do you believe it’s possible to remain faithful forever?→ I definately think it's possible!
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without?→ McKay and my family!
100. One thing that most people don’t know about you → I am weird!!!
I tag whoever wants to do it!
Here is what you do now...copy my answers and then create your own new note taking my answers out and putting yours in! Make sure to tag be back so I can see your answers!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know you are weird. Just kidding. You know I love you.

Annie Empey said...

Amanda Jean, you are too cute! This was pretty fun reading about you :-)