Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Taya!!! - 2008

Well I was lucky and got to take care of Taya for a few days while Randy and Teddi went on thier long trek!!!... It was so so so much fun... she is a doll! We went on lots of walks, she loved playing with the bears... she would acutally put the bears in the stroller and walk around our apt. and well... take them on a walk it was cute! Oh and I taught Taya something my mom did with me when I was little called, noses... so if you don't know what I am talking about you can ask to see when we are together... its so so cute!!!
So funny story... Taya loved to play with our remotes, anyways I have a remote to my iHOME that holds my iPOD... well I guess she had pushed enough buttons that I woke up at 7:00 this morning to ladies singing chapel music... and for the longest time I couldn't figure out where it was coming from... well come to find out she set the alarm radio on the iHOME!!! Haha guess she had other plans for me that morning!!! It was pretty funny! Anyways, here is some pictures of her!!!...

Cute I know!!!... and I can claim her as a niece now... its so excitin'!!! Thanks Colin and Beth I loved it!!! I'll do it anytime... honestly!!!...

No comments: