Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged!!!

Well I have been tagged! A while ago actually and finally getting around to it!...When I got reading the questions it actually seemed familiar to one Kim got tagged with!!!...

This is the tag... answer the following questions about your husband/wife:


What is his name: McKay Jones
How long have you been together? Married for three months and two weeks on Sunday!!!...
How long did you date? 2 years dating, 3 months engaged!!!...
How old is he? 23... but turns 24 on the 6th of November... so right around the corner!!!...
Who eats more? Depends on the food and the day!... But some days I can totally out eat him!!!...
Who said "I Love You" first? I am not sure and I asked McKay if he remembered but he didn't either!!!.. (Sad I Know)
Who is taller? Kay is... but barely!... If I wear shoes with heels I totally am!!!...
Who sings better? McKay most definitely!!!... He could sing to me all the time!... It makes me melt!!!...
Who is smarter? Kay!!!... He hears something once and remembers it forever!...
Who does the laundry? I do!!!...
Who pays the bills? McKay pays most of them but I do pay one or two of them!!!...
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do in our apt.!!!... But I am weird and always sleep on the farthest side from the door... so it changes depending on what bed we sleep on!!!...
Who mows the lawn? We do not have a lawn to mow yet but I'll let you all know when we get one!!!...
Who cooks dinner? Most definitely me! He will cook once in a blue moon!!!...If he does cook means I am gone!!!...
Who drives? Half and Half!!!... Depends on if either of us have a headache or don't want to or if one comes to pick up the other we don't do the trading thing so just whoever is in the seat drives!!!... We aren't to picky and trust each other in the driving seat!!!...
Who is more stubborn? Haha... Absolutely Me!!!... I am so so so stubborn!!!...
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first!!!... Funny story about that actually... when we started dating, one night before I left our friends house he walked me to my car and went in to kiss me for the first time I dodged!!!... Haha yes I still give him crap for that to this day!!!... But a couple seconds later he tried again and I gave in... he was just to sexy to turn down!!!...
Who proposed? Kay did!!!... and the setting couldn't have been more perfect and beautiful!!!...
Who has more friends? McKay by far!!!...
Who is more sensitive? Well I am more sensitive than him but all around not very sensitive!... Compared to my sister that is!!!... Love ya Sam!!!...
Who has more siblings? McKay does... he has 2 sisters and 4 brothers!!!... I have 1 sister and 2 brothers!!!...
Who has more nieces and nephews? Kay does... He has 9... 6 nieces and 3 nephews! I have 3... 1 niece and 2 nephews!!!... We love them all!!!...
Who wears the pants?
Most definitely ME!!!... :) He doesn't mind though!!!...

No comments: