Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference - 2008

Well as you all know it was conference weekend this past weekend! It was absolutely amazing! We are so blessed to have a prophet to lead and guide this church to give us the wisdom and pointers we need to keep going along the straight and narrow! I was so happy to be able to watch all sessions! It was really an uplifting conference! McKay and I loved all the speakers and we were so happy to spend our three month anniversary together watching it with family!
I am so grateful for temples and the blessings they hold! For us to be sealed together forever and have our families sealed to us so we can be with them in the eternities is just the most amazing blessing ever! I was so thrilled to go through the temple three months ago and be sealed to my best friend ever! It was an amazing experience and I am so happy I can go back there anytime! I am so excited for McKays brother and fiance, they will be able to be sealed on Dec. 19! So a very exciting time for them!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

I, too, am very excited for Dec. 19th :)

Lindsay said...

Yeah Conference was so good! I love the picture of the temple, so pretty!