Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Job!!!

Well last Friday I started my job! I love it!!!... For those that don't know I got a job working for the Washington County School District and my job title is Severe Special Education Paraprofessional... long and important looking,... but not!... its long for teacher aide!
I work at Little Valley Elementary School. Their are about 3 main kids I work with out of 8. Most have autism and thier is one with down syndrome! The kids brighten my day up... they are always happy and full of life! I am really happy to be working with them and McKay is really happy I finally got a job after about a month or so of absence!!! :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! You will do great! You have a special way with all children....they all love you!!! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new job!!! You will do awesome! We're so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Amanda that is so cool! I bet you'll love that job! Congrats!