Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cheesie!!!

Well this last saturday I went up to Enterprise again to watch my little neice play soccer and my little brother play football!!! Well after all the games were done we took Aubrey and AJ back to grandma Wallin's house to play and have a little fun!!! Well while we were eating lunch I was trying to get a few pictures of the kids because I am camera happy! Well all my pictures of AJ were cheesie smiles!!! As you can see...
He was trying so hard to smile big for me that his eyes were always closed!!!... I got a very cute picture of Aubrey but then again she loves the camera!!! Reminds me of her aunt Sammie!!!......and I can't forget Tallon!!! He is getting so big... just seems like yesterday that he was born and he is hitting his 5 month here in a few days!!! Aubrey loves to dress him up... in fact she sent me a picture of Tallon on my phone it was of him with headphones on and his sunglasses... he looked so cute... when I get that picture off my phone I'll post it because you all will give a little laugh!!!...

No comments: