Monday, January 24, 2022

Random - April-June

So I got a call in the afternoon one Saturday from my Mom and she asked me if I could come help her! She didn't really explain why! Well I show up to her house and she holds up her hand and she had a broken finger! So we headed to the clinic where she meet with one of the doctors and they popped it back into place! I can't imagine the pain she was going through but she almost acted like it wasn't a big deal! She is definitely the toughest woman I know! Luckily she didn't need surgery, where it had broke they just let it heal on it's own!
I coach softball every spring for the high school team where I live! I love the sport and I love the girls! We play at some pretty beautiful places and this place might have taken #1! The beautiful mountains, the beautiful temple! All the green! Utah is beautiful! 
Happy Father's Day to the best Dad around! All the awesome ties they made for him!
What about Camille, little diva!
Happy Mother's Day to me! These kids are my world!
Also McKay grew his beard out for like 6-8 months, it got pretty gnarly! He finally shaved it in June after his brother's wedding!

No comments: