Monday, February 1, 2016

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving we were with the Wallin Family this year! We had more people than normal! My grandparents, Aunt, Uncle and family, all of my immediate family and we had a blast!
We made a turkey fruit tray!
Ellie loved the fruit dip!
Baylee did not want to smile!
Owen getting some snuggle time in with Dad!
Carter and Baylee eating some fruit before the big meal!
Our turkey vegetable tray!
The table all set up and pretty!
My Mom is seriously the best cook! She makes the most delicious food!
Aubrey, Korbyn, Adam and Joslyn
Faith, Sam, Ellie, AJ and Aubrey
Aubrey, Sam, Ellie and AJ
Baylee waiting for food! She was hungry!
Joslyn hanging out with Aunt Kat!
Aubrey stole my camera and was taking selfie's!
Scott, Tallon and Dayne
Dinner time! YUM!
Carter, Baylee and Dayne!
Aubrey is grounded from taking pics on my camera! Haha! Aubrey and I!
Cute kids!
Grandma W reading books to Ellie and Owen rolling all over by her legs!
My Grandpa Wallin, Uncle Gary and Grandma Wallin
My Dad and his sister Kathryn!
We enjoyed spending time with family and getting to eat delicious food! We love holidays!

No comments: