Thursday, September 11, 2014

Tuachan

Last year Carter and I went to Mulan at Tuachan with some of the Jones' and we decided we had so much fun we would go again! This time we went to see Wizard of Oz! Carter and I like to make a date out of it so we headed down a little earlier than the rest of the Jones' clan and went to eat at Costa Vida! Carter and I loved the food! It hit the spot! After dinner we headed over to our show!
My very handsome date!!!
Meet up with the cousins!
Carter sitting with Easton and Kaitlyn while the Mom's got some treats!
Carter, Quinny and Kennedy!
Avery and Kaitlyn!
Mom and Carter!
Carter did really good till intermission and then was getting a little restless! But we made it through the whole production and he still talks about it to this day!
My little mermaid!
Thanks Grandma Jones for the tickets! We loved it!

No comments: