Friday, September 5, 2014

~Going to the Temple~

I love going to the temple! This time it was extra special because McKay's sister, Kelli, decided to go through for herself! To top it off the whole Jones family was able to be there with her on her big day! The session was amazing and I was so happy we were able to be there for her! It was neat because she went in on July 3rd which was also the day I went through for my endowments 6 years ago! So a special day in more ways than one!
Trying to decide what pictures we were going to take!
My camera was being way dumb and I haven't got the ones off my phone yet so the picture where I tried to attempt the whole temple in the background you can't see anyone's faces! The temple looks beautiful though!
Kyle, McKay, Beth, Kelli, Brett, Colin and Lance!
Close up!
All the siblings, spouses and parents!
Afterwards we headed to Cafe Rio for a family lunch date and then headed home to play!
McKay spitting ice on me! He is so sexy!

No comments: