Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ence Reunion~ Day 2

We brought my parents tent trailer to sleep in so I can say our night was pretty good! It only got a little cold, had to keep blankets on but that is the best way to sleep! I woke up way before my family, I laid there thinking they would get up soon knowing the sun was up and kids were already outside playing but they never did so I got up and got dressed and headed outside to see what was happening! I found a bunch of cute kids!
Max might have been my favorite, maybe it was his shirt or his huge smile that greeted me as I approached but he sure put a smile on my face!
These kids were pretty cute as well! Jake, Kyli and Kaitlyn were patiently waiting their turn while Kennedy, Quinnlyn and Avery were having a competition as to who would hold on the longest!
Finally I headed back to the trailer and found this sweet girl! She always wakes up so happy!
We got dressed then headed to see the horse who was right up along the fence!
Time for some delicious breakfast!
After we ate some of the girls wanted to do anybody's hair that would let them!
Quinny and Kennedy braiding Aunt Emilee's !
Baylee playing fetch with the dog!
Lyndon playing peek a boo from the trailer!
McKinley, Treyson and Carter swinging and being silly!
Baylee went up and down the slide about a hundred times!
Carter hanging and going backwards!
Going together!
Look at me Mom! She started to get really brave!
Playing tug a war!
Girls
v. boys!
Don't you love his determined look! He was really out to win!
Girls won the first time even though Carter thought the boys won! He cheered and we tried to tell him the girls did but he didn't care! So they tried again and lost again! At least they were having fun! Who really cares who wins and loses, Carter doesn't!
Next they had a huge ker-plunk game! They kids thought it was awesome! It was really a cute and creative idea!
Carter taking his turn pulling a stick out!
Next it was Twister!
The little kids had their own mat since they don't quite get the game like some of the older kids! Carter actually did pretty good but occasionally he would forget to keep a hand or foot where is was supposed to be!
Next we went on a gator ride because by this point Carter had been hurt 5 different times all with pretty awesome scraps and bruises! So he needed some relax time!
Baylee, McKay, Carter
Max and I!
After our gator ride with two kids almost asleep we headed back to the cabin! Once we got there Baylee went straight for the dog!
Carter found this and claimed it was a hat!
Quinny pulled out some bubbles to let the kids pop! My kids were all over that! They love bubbles!
Baylee got right up close and would laugh when they would pop on her face!
Grandma Jones and her sister Aunt Lisa who was in charge of this years reunion and did an amazing job with activities and food!
Ainslee just taking a walk around!
More playing on the slide!
Treyson telling me he is not getting into trouble before I had even asked!
Carter loved the swings and went back often!
Dad and Baylee chatting with Grandpa Ence!
Caught this kid yawning! Must be wearing him out enough he had to take a break on the picnic tables!
These 3 girls being extra silly! Must have been lack of sleep!
Max greeting Grandpa Jones as he finally came in from the farm!
Lunch! All the kids wanted to sit with Grandpa!
Next it was time to hit the pinata! The kids all thought this was way fun, I mean how often do you get to hit a pinata!
Carter taking a good hit!
Karate chopping it now!
Loved his facial expressions! He really gives some good ones!
The kids waiting patiently for everyone to have their turn!
Kelli and Grandma Ence watching the action!
McKinely and Carter, best friends right here!
Candy grabbing time!
Carter had to look at each piece he got!
Got a whistle and blew it forever!
Max was happy with his cupful!
Cater showing Grandpa and Grandma Ence his whistle!
Giving each of them hugs before we head out!
We had such an awesome time! I love doing things with family! I love that my kids love their cousins, grandparents, Aunts and Uncles!

No comments: