Thursday, November 14, 2013

Date Night!

Grandma Jones bought tickets to Mulan and Carter and I went for a fun night out! In fact we actually made a date of it and we had so much fun! Carter kept going up to everyone and saying, "Mom and me date!" He was so so so excited for our date! We headed down early and went out to Costa Vida to eat! Then we headed over to Tuachan and met up with the rest of the clan!
Taking pics with Mom while waiting! Love my boy!
Giving Mom kisses!
Kyli, Treyson, Talyn who was scared of the cast, Beth holding him trying to get him in the picture, Carter who was a little scared but was okay with me holding him!
Kelli with her friend Kaymi and the Mulan cast!
We had so much fun! Carter really enjoyed it which really surprised me he lasted that long! He keeps saying Mom and me go on date! So we will definitely be doing more dates!

No comments: