Friday, November 22, 2013

Cherry Hill

McKay had an Teaching Conference up in Salt Lake City so we made a weekend trip of it! We stayed in Bountiful because it was in the middle of our two destinations!
Kids hanging out in the morning while Dad was at his Conference!
We hang around the hotel for a while then I took Carter over to McDonalds for lunch so he could play on the playplace! We then picked up McKay, went and got our swimsuits on and headed to Cherry Hill! Cherry Hill is located up North in Fruit Heights, my family has been going here for years! Family reunions, camping and just fun family fun! It has a water park, camping, batting cages, mini golf, arcade and a few other things! Carter loves swimming so I wanted him to experience one of my wonderful childhood memories and one of my favorite places to go! Carter has actually been there before but to young to really remember!
Going around the lazy river with Dad! 
Baylee just loving being outside!
Carter up playing on the Pirate Ship!
Going down the water slide which was his all time favorite! He still to this day says he wants to go down the water slide!
Not sure he wanted to get splashed by this!
Love this picture! What could be more fun then this!
Baylee really enjoyed the water! Just like their momma!

Going down the huge dragon slide! This was his first time down and he looks a little unsure!
"Again Dad!"
Back at the hotel  playing with Mom while Dad brings back our food!
She loves her fingers!
The next day we got up hit a few malls then headed home!
Carter playing with Baylee while Mom and Dad Pack up and get ready to go!
It was a simple weekend but we had so much fun! I really love spending my time with these three! They make my heart full and keep a smile on my face!

No comments: