Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 4

Day 4

Thursday July 11, 2013
That morning we got up and headed to the St. Louis Zoo! This zoo was so AMAZING! 1) It's free and 2) it has so many animals it's unbelievable!
Carter and McKay with the flamingo's!
Carter watching the gorilla's playing with each other!
Peacock just roaming around the zoo!
Isaac with the huge turtles!
The lions fighting!
I don't remember what this animal was but it looks like a cross between a giraffe and a zebra and we thought it was pretty awesome!
It was very hot and humid! Carter needed to cool down with a yummy popsicle!
Baylee enjoying the shade and the stroller ride!
Carter climbing through the log!
Carter moved right when the hippo came swimming along! This hippo was so awesome, he was everywhere!
Of course we had to leave with a stuffed animal! It is tradition for us to go to a zoo and get a stuffed animal! Carter has been to a lot of Zoo's at his young age!
After the Zoo we headed to the St. Louis Arch!
The Gateway to the West
Isaac being a cheese dog!
Carter and McKay!
Sam and Scott! I was actually taking their picture with Scott's phone on the ground and Isaac stole my camera and took this one!
The Jones Family!
Waiting down by the river, just below the Arch, for the motor home!
Grandma and Carter!
Carter, Baylee and I! I LOVE my kids!
After the Zoo and the Arch we headed to Chicago, Illinois to hit a Chicago Cubs game at the famous Wrigley Field!
Carter and Baylee taking a nap after a long morning and afternoon in St. Louis!
Famous Wrigley Field!
We got stuck in traffic on our way to Chicago which made us late to the game which was a super big bummer, because this is Isaac's favorite baseball team and has been forever! Plus we had the big huge motor home and this field is located right in the middle of town so my Dad couldn't find parking so he ended up waiting in the motor home and didn't come to the game! A huge bummer! We got there in the 5th inning! What we saw was still a good game! The crowd at this stadium was awesome!
Carter and McKay enjoying the game!
The field!
The Jones Family
Small world! We saw Matt, Jerron and Rueben Evans at the game! Seriously though we come all this way and we end up hitting the same game they did! Weird!
The boys talking with Matt!
Scott and Sam!
After the game I had to drunk girls approach me telling me how cute my kids were! They sat there and told me this over and over again for like 10 minutes! They also tried to get Baylee... a 3 month old... to clap! They had one to many!
We met my Dad where he had parked a few blocks down and headed to Indiana where we stayed the night at another KOA near Middlebury!

1 comment:

Shanley said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you saw the Evan's clan. It is a small world. This looks like a fun day.