Saturday, June 2, 2012

~EHS Softball~

I don't even know where to start! My sister and I were blessed enough to help Coach the Enterprise Girls Softball team this year with my Dad, Coach Wallin, the head coach and two very awesome, very knowledgable men, Doug Truman and Coby Drake! It was the best coaching staff to be apart of and we had so much fun teaching these girls! We had 14 on the team and I honestly loved every one of them! They were dedicated, tough, skilled, fun, coachable young women! We had one senior, Summer Terry who was the best leader a team could have! I am blessed to have had family so close by to help watch Carter  while at games and practices but if by chance I couldn't get help these girls treated him like their own! They were so nice and played with him so well! Carter loved them and I am happy for the relationship they shared with him! He loved seeing them!
Pre-Game acronym!
 These girls had a GREAT season! I was so proud of all they did! We had a 28 - 4 record with a 22 game winning streak! We were undefeated Region Champs! We won the March Warm-Up in STG and we took 3rd at State!
I got to take stats on the iPad for all Varsity games!
 Jaycee Reber, Maddie Holmes, Josie Mitchell, Summer Terry, McKenzy Huntsman, Cheyenne Street, Jacie Hutchings, Taylor Phelps, Dani Hess, Darbye Moyle, Kaylee Christensen, Gentry Waller, Dakota Robinson, and Merrilee Williams!
 Coach Wallin resuming his position to call pitches!!!
Just Like Grandpa!!!
 March Warm-Up Champs!
 Coach Wallin, Coach Truman, Coach Drake and Coach Toomey!
 Coach Toomey getting them all stoked for State!
 Coach Drake and Coach Truman on there A game!!!
 McKenzy, Jacie and Coach Jones staying loose!!!
 Summer, Josie, Maddie and McKenzy staying cool!
 Captains Taylor, Dakota and Summer having the pre-game talk!
Carter trying to get the balls!
 Staying cool and hydrated before the game!
 Josie was probably Carter's favorite! She was always playing with him and getting high 5's and knuckles! Chillin' on the bench and getting a rest!
 Silly Josie boxes are not for kids!
 State Softball 2012
 Top row to bottom: Coach Jones, Coach Toomey, Coach Truman , Coach Wallin, Coach Drake, Darbye Moyle, Kaylee Christensen, Jacie Hutchings, Cheyenne Street, Dakota Robinson, Jaycee Reber, Merrilee Williams, Summer Terry, McKenzy Huntsman, Gentry Waller, Josie Mitchell, Maddie Holmes, Jessica Farnsworth (Manager), Dani Hess, Taylor Phelps, Shae Gardner (Manager)
 Carter's 2nd Family!
 Getting ready for some softball!
 To exhausted for the games!

A special thanks to McKay, Gma Wallin, Gma Jones and Scott! They watched Carter and were such a big help so I could be a part of this awesome team! Thanks! Hopefully McKay will let me have my way next year and let me come back and help again! I loved it!

2 comments:

Shanley said...

Holy COW! I had no idea the team did so good this year. I bet you guys had a blast coaching. Awesome job!! I am so proud of the Enterprise Softball team.

Ricci Harvey said...

I heard they did good, that's awesome, I bet you're having so much fun!