Thursday, March 15, 2012

CARTER'S ONE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!!
Carter turned the BIG 1 on Monday the 12th! We can't believe a year has come and gone with him! He has grown so much and has quite the personality! It makes me sad to see how fast they grow but it has been one of the best years of my life! He makes our days he brings joy and happiness and much laughter and I can't imagine life without him and his sweet spirit!
Here is a little recap on our little man over the past year!
The day he was born, March 12th, 2011 @ 8:37 p.m. on a Saturday night, weighing 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 19 1/2 in. long! Oh he is so cute!
Newborn Photo Shoot!
ONE Month Old!
TWO Months Old!
THREE Months Old! I miss that chubbiness!
FOUR Months Old! What a sweet smile!
FIVE Months Old!
SIX Months Old!
SEVEN Months Old! Love that face!
EIGHT Months Old! Love those blue eyes!
NINE Months Old!
TEN Months Old!
ELEVEN Months Old!
TWELVE Months Old!
I'm ONE!
What a change!
Happy Birthday Carter! We Love You!

1 comment:

Portia said...

I cant believe he is 1!!! that was fast. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARTER!!