Tuesday, July 7, 2009

~July Update~

Well July has been verily busy this year, haha actually was last year to! Anyways we started off celebrating one of McKay's uncles 50th wedding anniversary! They invited all those that could to meet at the St. George Temple on the 30th of June and start the celebration where it started 50 years ago! I loved it! Then on the 1st of July we meet up in Pine Valley and had dutch oven and just enjoyed being with family! We loved be able to celebrate with them!
On the 2nd we got to babysit my niece and nephew! We decided to take them swimming at my grandmas house and the kids just loved it!
Here is the clan!
AJ jumping to McKay!
Tallon was so funny! He could care less if anyone was around and just totally was relaxed floating around in his floatie!
Last Aubrey has become quite the swimmer! She might be just like her dad!
Right before we went swimming AJ spilled ice cream all over him so I had to wash his pants and shirt well he had this lighting McQueen hat and saw McKay had one sitting around so he put them on the both of them and I took this picture and found it quite funny and cute!Next was my mom's birthday which we celebrated at Red Robin! It was yummy and we embarrassed her! :)
On Saturday the 4th my sister and I had to work it was a really slow day so we were able to get off early and head up to Brian Head and see some fireworks! My family has kinda made it a tradition to head up there for the fireworks cooler and less crowded! We took along a couple friends Kelli and Scott! We had a ton of fun! My parents got spots literally right by and under the fireworks! My mom actually got burned... seriously!
The Firework Crew!
Sam and Scott, Sam's friend!
McKay and Kelli chillin in the back of the car!
Studly Isaac!
Mom and Dad!
Fireworks!
Then we got to celebrate our 1st year anniversary on Sunday the 5th! We celebrated a little earlier in Florida! Then are going to dinner on Thursday to really just be us for it! We loved the first year and hope all are as good as this year was!
Yesterday McKay and I headed up to Enterprise to have a cookout with the Jones family and really enjoyed the cool weather and being with the family!

2 comments:

Cox's said...

It sounds like you guys are doing so good! Oh and Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys had a good one. You two are so cute together!

The Sohm's said...

Fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. And Happy Anniversary too:)