Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ence Family Reunion!

Well I love pictures so there will be a lot!
Anyways we had the Ence Family Reunion on the 10th and 11th of this month and had so much fun! It is always fun to be with family especially those you don't see as often! Grandma and Grandpa Ence have a cabin up in Pinto where we always hold the reunion! It is so beautiful up there and so much cooler than St George! McKay and I were finally able to use our tent, first time to use it and we loved it! It is only a 5 man but very spacious and it was fun to use it for the first time! In the pictures our tent is the orange topped one!
Coming down the road to the Cabin!When we got there we enjoyed a good dinner... thanks to the Lee Ence Family! We then just played some games like volleyball and Phase Ten into the wee hours of the night, talked and just enjoyed the outdoors!
Putting up our tent and getting ready for the night!

Grandma and Grandpa Jones sitting on the porch!

Grandpa getting ready to go to bed for the night!McKay and I before we went to bed!In the morning we woke up and enjoyed a great breakfast again thanks to the Lee Ence Family! After breakfast we decided to go on a walk and catch some Crawdads! (Haha well Shawnee and JT did)

Shawnee and JT throwing Kelli, Em and I some crawdads... just to look at!

Shawnee, JT and Kelli examining the crawdads!

After we got done playing with the crawdads we went back and let the kids hit a Pinata! (I think I spelled that wrong!)

Kyli getting a good swing at it!

Kayden's Turn!

Treyson wasn't given the golf club... haha it weighed his arm down!

Finally after all hte kids got a turn... time to gather the candy of course! Kelli had to get in on this!!!

Kelli giving the kids a push on the swings!

Under Dogs!

One of our uncles brought his dog and the kids loved throwing the frisbee and watching him catch it! This went on all day!

Uncle Kerry and Grandma and Grandpa chillin' on the porch!

Kelli, Emilee, Treyson, Kyli, Kayden and I decided to go on a gator ride! I LOVE gators!

Treyson blowing bubbles! He wanted to put his lips right on the stick! I think he liked the taste of the soap! Haha it was so funny!

Then of course all good things come to an end! Putting the tents away :(

We enjoyed the company and rally had a good time! I love the outdoors and camping so it was way fun to me! Thanks to all the family for such a great time!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sad to miss the reunion....of course I never was a big fan of the overnight sleepover....but I did love the daytime activities. I can't believe how big Treyson is!!!! I haven't seen him since X-mas!!! Thanks for the post

Shanley said...

Pinto is such a neat area! I wish our family had a camp out reunion. It looks like a lot of fun.

Unknown said...

Glad you had fun. I missed out :( Thanks for all the pics though.

Portia said...

you guys have to much fun.....not even fair.. =) lol

Emilee said...

Thanks for being the good sister-in-law/friend.. you saved my life!