Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby...

...got you on my mind!!!
Yes we celebrated our 1st year anniversary today! We can not believe it has been one whole year! Time has flown and we have loved every minute of it! We have had all our firsts (holidays and birthdays) together, did a few vacations and just enjoyed the adjusting of two different people! We love married life and all that it entails and happy we get to go through life together! We have had a lot of ups and downs but still survived!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you look positively happy in your wedding pictures. That just makes my heart so happy! You deserve the best and I can really see this guy makes you happy. Love ya girl.

Portia said...

Yay!!!! Congrats you guys! Marriage is the shiz hu! nothing is better than the love between each other. You guys are so cute, and I absolutely love your pictures.

Ricci Harvey said...

Congratulations! You guys made it through your first year! It's such a great thing to be married, I am also very happy and lucky to have such a great guy in my life!

Celisa said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope that it was awesome! You two are such a great couple. You are going to have beautiful kids!