Monday, September 8, 2008

Honeymoon!!!

Well we went to Cali for our honeymoon! We had a lot of fun!... We went to a Dodger game and saw Chace there which was kinda fun! He is actually the one that gave us the tickets for our wedding!... Oh by the way McKay was so excited for this game we arrived 4 hours early for it, and if anyone knows the area around Dodger Stadium we sat in front of one the gates all alone up there forever!!! I tried to tell him we would be there in plenty of time and we didn't have to hurry but he insisted! Funny I know!!!...

One day to kill time, we decided to go to the Walk of Fame, I had to take a picture of Celine Dion... my all time favorite singer... and for my parents, especially my mom, I had to get Elton John, so here they are...




We also HAD to go to the beach on my request! I LOVE the beach it is my favorite and I want to live near it one day! Anyways McKay has always been a little wimp when it comes to water... he thinks everything is cold cold cold! So he was a little hestitant at first but finally jumped in and stayed in for a while! In fact I wanted to get out before he did but he insisted on a few more waves to ride... I couldn't say no to that! ... after the swimming in the ocean we walked around the pier next to the spot we were at and it was so beautiful to see the sun start going down! It was sad cause we didn't stay long enough to see the whole sunset but next time we are there we will for sure have to hit it... and course we had to hit the Staples Center when we were trying to kill time!!! McKay had to get fan gear!We also hit the Los Angeles Temple, it was gorgeous, but then again what temple isn't! I so wish we could have done a session but did'nt bring anything with us to go. That would have been neat!...A really neat part of the trip was going to a restaurant called Porto Alegre Brazilian B.B.Q., for those that aren't familiar Porto Alegre, Brazil is where McKay was called to serve his mission. So of course we both had to go eat there! Oh it was so amazingly good!... But our bill on the other hand for two people was $100... ya I know! We both just looked at each other and said "It's our honeymoon we can do whatever and spend whatever we want, this only comes once." Haha, so we did! It was so well worth it!!! Well that was our wonderful Honeymoon in a nutshell!!!... Our last pic together in Cali before we took off! Hope ya enjoyed the tour!...

No comments: