Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just Like Her Aunt!!! - 2008

Well in Enterprise they started little leauge soccer!!!... I am so jealous! That was my idea!!!... Anyway my little niece Aubrey is on a team! I went to her game this past Saturday after Isaac got done with his game and yes I have to say she looked just like me when I played soccer in her little uniform! By the way if you guys do not know soccer was my life before we moved to Enterprise I played on little league teams I then moved to double A then triple A then a club team, we were always playing in tournaments all over the place! So when we moved I thought my world ended cause Enterprise had no soccer... it was devastating!!!... Oh my heck she looked so adorable with her little shin guards, her short rolled up soccer shorts, her tucked in jersey and her cute little ponytail!!!... It is fun to watch kids at her age play! One will run after the ball and kinda know what to do and the rest just run by the side of them and follow the ball around!... If you can not tell where she is the lady by the goal os pointing and her pointing finger is right on her!!!...Here is a pic of her being the goalie!!!... Hard to see I konw but so so cute!!!...Here is grandma and AJ watching the game!!!... Oh and ya got to love AJ's mohawk... it looked so cute on him!!!...Well after Aubreys game we took Aubrey and AJ back to our house to play!!!... and this is the cute little outfit I bought her for her birthday and I know good job it is so cute on her!!!... Here is just a pic I wanted of them together... AJ did not want one so Aubrey just grabbed him and I took it asap cause he did not want to be squeezed like that!!!...

No comments: