Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stud Footballer!!! - 2008

Well my little brother Isaac started football this year! So over the weekend I went to his game to see him play! He did so good... he was running the ball way good and he is so good at finding holes so he can go right through the defense! I was so impressed and happy to watch him! So yes I am bragging about my brother cause he will be the biggest STUD in school!... My dad helps coach his team so its a fun family deal!... Oh by the way he is #21 with the gold helmet on!!!...This picture he just got a hand off... oh and ran for 15 yards for a first down!!!... Go Him!!!...Here he is getting tackled after that great 15 yard run!!!...He looks so cute in his uniform... the girls are going to be all over him when he gets older!!!...

No comments: