Monday, September 15, 2008

Cedar Mountain Camping Trip - 2008

Well over Labor Day weekend my family decided to go camping for the weekend! My parents left early to go find us a spot and were looking at all campgrounds up Cedar Mountain... well they finally found the only spot left open at a campground near Navajo Lake! It was gorgeous up there! It rained almost the whole time we were there and we actually came home early cause of the rain... but none the less I love camping and it was lots of fun to be up there care free for a bit with the family!!!... This was the first night there and Isaac and my dad are making us some hamburgers! It was pitch black outside and I really did not think this picture would take but my flash on my camera actually worked really really well!So the next morning I woke up at 7!!! Lame I know! Anyways eventually everyone piled out of the tents except Sam and McKay! While those two were peacefully sleeping the rest of us were getting breakfast ready next thing I know McKays head was poking out the side of the tent like a little mouse! It looked so funny I had to take a picture!!!...
Here are Sam and my mom cleaning the dishes after breakfast... by the way my mom will kill me when she see's here picture on here! :) Love you Mom!!!..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun -minus the rain! I love to camp too, but after camping this summer I realize it's not quite as fun when you're a parent.