Monday, January 11, 2021

Random - April-June

When Carter and I lived in Florida for the summer we meet some incredible people, one of these families had a daughter turning 16 and she was on a hunt to get a birthday shoutout from every state to her daughter! So we took care of Utah! We made our sign took the picture and sent it to her Mom!
McKay's work sent him an assignment to video different phrases to say well of course I was the camera lady but couldn't let him slip away without a picture in his environment!
Jones FHE over skype!
Playing 500 at Grandma Wallin's!
Some very cute Wallin Grandkids!
Grandma with her Wallin grandkids!
Grandma with her Wallin, Jones and Toomey Grandkids
Due to Covid softball season got canceled and these amazing seniors weren't able to finish their season! It was truly heartbreaking because I know they would have done amazing things! I have loved watching these girls grow up and play and I love that I was able to be there while they went through the good and the bad! I have loved being their softball coach and I am so blessed they each were apart of my life! Truly amazing girls! Beautiful inside and out!
Emma loved hanging with us at swimming lessons!
Tallon loves grandma's neck pillow! 

No comments: