Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Jones Family Pics - July 2020

The day we got back from the reunion we all got ready for family pictures that evening taken by the one and only amazing Shanley Melessa! She had such a huge group to work with and they all turned out amazing!
Our Beautiful Family!
Carter - 9
Baylee - 7
Owen - 5
Camille - 3
Miles - 8 Months
Randy & Teddi, Dad and Mom, Grandpa and Grandma
We sure love these two and all they do for us!
Grandma and Grandpa with all their grandkids!
HUG!
The original Jones Clan
Jones Family 2020
Kyle Jones Family
Amberson Family
Brett Jones Family
Colin Jones Family
McKay Jones Family
Lance Jones Family
Kelli and Wrigley
I truly love these people with all my heart and I am so lucky and grateful to have them all as my family! I got blessed with the best in laws!

No comments: